Sunday, May 7, 2017

Thelma Addison's Confusion/Smart Dining

Thelma Addison's Confusion/Smart Dining
Welcome back to Thelma Addison's Confusion, where we encourage people to laugh at life. I'm Thelma Addison.

I learned something new the other day while I was having lunch with a friend, smoking up is more effective after a meal than it is before. If you eat after smoking up, the food thickens your blood and makes you come down, but if you wait until you finish eating, the THC mixes with the food that's already there to make you more intoxicated.

It reminded me of when I first started toking and I would puff and puff but I couldn't get high. I must have been too well nourished. Now that I think of it, my first genuine buzz hit me around the time of my first diet. Somehow I managed to put on five pounds in one night by eating nothing but fat free potato chips and washing them down with ginseng tea. So if you're a new user who's having trouble like that, try starving a bit.

Of course, smoking harms your lungs and you always have the option of eating the stuff. You won't get high as fast but your trip will last a lot longer. The only problem with this method is that you can never quite satisfy your appetite. In fact, the more you eat, the hungrier you get, which may lead to an overdose. You don't want to OD on marijuana; you can't sleep because you keep seeing cartoons in your head that wake you up laughing and it can last for as long as two days.

Most people are in a hurry to get high and prefer the smoking method. The ones who prefer to wait for their payoff run the risk of falling into the trap of alcoholism. Marijuana is a gateway drug to alcohol in this respect and you must be very careful with it.

Well, I can feel my brain shifting over to another thought completely at random so I guess I used up my five minutes with this thought. For Thelma Addison's Confusion, I'm Thelma Addison saying, the lower your lot, the more you'd love pot.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2017. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment