Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Fan Mail

Fan Mail
I guess it's up to me to share my fan mail with my readers here or they'd never know I had fans without being able to watch my life unfold on NBC behind my back over the course of two solid years. Since the web seems to be stingy about letting anyone view my fan response online in my region, I must get my cousin working at the Canadian embassy in Timbuktu to gather my fan mail for me from there. Here are a few letters from the last batch he sent me.

Dear Dave,

Thank you for posting Denial Moves. My toddler can be very hyperactive and letting him dance along to your video really helped me to get him under control. I don't know how I would raise my child without you.

Workin' Mom

Dear Dave,

Ever since the accident I've been trying to get my life back together. The doctor told me I'd never walk again but when I heard your voice singing Tinsel Heaven I stood up on my own power for the first time in eight years. God bless you.

Miracle Believer

Dear Dave,

Your documentary about Pender Street may have saved my life. I am a recently arrived drug addict to your city from another province. The other day I got lost trying to find Insite but your documentary about Pender Street led me straight there. Thank you for saving me from a potential death by accidental overdose.

Anonymous


Thank you for your generous praise and I hope this helps my local fans to feel more comfortable about expressing their support.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2017. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment