Saturday, March 18, 2017

Here's Their Monster

Here's Their Monster


This shows the kind of harmless person who ends up getting pounced on by predators on the web. What did they call me again? Hitler or something?

I'm glad I still haven't killed myself like the broadcasters want so I can keep sharing my side of the story and you can hear the truth about me. The truth is that I thought of new things and shared them on web. And then I wasn't allowed to say they were mine because all the rich predators wanted them. I would have been better off all this time if I had kept my work to myself instead of sharing it on the web. Nothing good can happen with so many jealous rich stars in the way.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment