Monday, March 27, 2017

Sharp Recollection

Sharp Recollection


I wonder if anyone noticed the razor wire strung along the top of the fence behind me in this video. I like it because it reminds me of my trip to Europe when I ran out of money. I planned to just sit tight and wait for my government to rescue me but one of the other prisoners wanted to me to help him break out. He planned the escape well, bribing the guards with money and the dogs with biscuits. When we got to the fence we saw that it was electrified. It took a while to find the socket it was plugged into because the Germans had cleverly buried it in the ground, but it still came out with a good yank. The barbed wire was easy to climb on but I almost ended up shredding my trousers on the razor wire. Once outside, we both ran in different directions to make our getaway. I disguised myself as a cartoonist and built up a portfolio to help me get past the border guards. But when I got to the border and showed them my cartoons they wouldn't believe it was my work. Luckily, right at that moment I sneezed and a mucus bubble came out of my nose. I tried to burst it by blasting more air into it from my nostril but that just made it grow larger and larger until it threatened to pull me off the ground. One of the guards had to shoot it. After that they believed me.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2017. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment