Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Vitamin Junkie

The Vitamin Junkie
Once Chet Bartlet was diagnosed with depression, he soon succumbed to substance abuse.

Counselor: I'm very concerned about you. Why did you miss your last appointment?

Bartlet: I got a job.

Counselor: Oh, you got a job! Seeing bright lights at the end of the tunnel again, are we? I wonder what caused that! And why aren't you at work now?

Bartlet: I quit.

Counselor: Of course. I knew you were going to say that. And once again I must ask you why you applied for the job if it didn't really appeal to you.

Bartlet: I don't know. I liked the way their recruitment ad talked about changing my life. It just seemed like such a positive step. By the time I got to the interview I couldn't stop myself.

Counselor: All right, I need you to be honest with me. Are you back on the B-12's?

Bartlet: (Sheepishly) Just a few hits I found under my bed when I was cleaning my room.

Counselor: Cleaning your room? Sounds like you're into the whole B-complex. Now we've talked about this before. We can't have you out on manic binges, occupying responsible places in the work force. Leave the employers alone. They're busy enough without you coming through the door.

How will he face his failure when he can't even sit down for a minute? Chet Bartlet is the Vitamin Junkie.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2017. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment